So I haven't blogged in a loooong while, but I have decided that I want to be more committed to this. It's actually one of my resolutions for the new year. Not only do I want to chronicle my life and all of the craziness that goes along with it, but I also want to showcase more of my photography.
Another decision I made with the upcoming year was to challenge myself more creatively when it comes to my photography. One of the things I love most about it is that no matter how great a photographer you are, there is ALWAYS more to learn. This blog will be the perfect way to watch myself develop and grow as the year progresses.
This brings me to my new venture! I have taken on a new challenge: A 52-week photo project featuring what else but my favorite thing to photograph: my life! It's called Paint the Moon: This is Our Life. You can read about it and even join in on the fun here http://paintthemoon.net/blog/2013/01/life-lifestyle-52-week-photo-project-week-wrap-paint-moon-actions/
Each week has a different theme. For example, last week's theme was "This Makes Me Wish I Could Freeze Time." I chose an image of my daughter's pigtails. My 2 1/2 year old is becoming more and more independent by the day and I cherish the times when she sits still and lets me braid her hair. I'm not sure how much longer she'll actually let me do her hair, let alone, braided pigtails. Aaaand guess what?! My image was featured on the Paint the Moon blog this week! How exciting! Below are some of the photos I have already submitted and I will TRY MY BEST to blog my new image/theme every week. So stay tuned for more and more blog posts in the future :)
Your work and life is quite inspiring
ReplyDelete